Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THING # 20

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=30937b99c0d247e9c383
I used the link so that after you view the blog you can play

I have enclosed the link of the video I think would help break up the monotony of teaching supply and demand. It is clever and the music makes it run smooth. This is one of the most complicated units to teach.

I think having the ability to find videos will be entertain and also break the "routine" in the classroom.

I have experience with youtube and find some content entertaing but also understand the reason for the blocking of the site.

1 comment:

VWB said...

remember, if you find something in YouTube worthy of using in the classroom, ZamZar is a quick way to convert it to a format that plays in the district! info in the thing!