Monday, June 30, 2008

THING # 22

Ning is a very interesting concept. I have seen from the students Facebook and MYSPACE. Nings would be useful to teachers by enabling them carry on dialogues and pass information back and forth. I think NING could be a great tool but with limited time I just don't see me doing this. I will go back from time to time and look at these sites. With the possibility of this becoming a forum the sites could get blocked.

Teacher lingo was blocked when I tried looking at it so I used the library sites. SO that was not beneficial to me.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Well, you tried and you know what a ning is now, so your time wasn't wasted. You have a great attitude, and if you find a way to use it, you can! :) You might look at some Thing #22 posts and see what other bloggers
are going to use it for!