Monday, June 30, 2008

THING # 23

Finished doing the online survey!

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My favorite discovery was the comic strips. I feel that I will be able to create some that will enable my students to do critical thinking but still allow them to have a good time.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I think I will be able to become more proficient with the computer and be more creative in the classroom
Were there
any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Even though some of these were very challenging and confusing I am taking away some ideas and materials that I will use in the up and coming year.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

Better directions and go through and check for blocked sites that we are to use.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
yes

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Challenging and entertaining.


Off to post on others

4 comments:

jules said...

your help was invaluable. Hope you enjoy the cookies, or what is left of them.

Many, many thanks!!

Grendel said...

I am so proud of you! I emailed the kickball captain and told her the problems you had. I am sure you will hear from her soon! Congratulations!

VWB said...

Congraulations on completing your summer task! Please let us know about the blocked stites...this was set-up to do at home so YouTubes would be blocked at school..everything else should have been available ???

polilib said...

Thank you so much for your help at swhs. I was able to put some pictures on thing 21 but not in proper format. If you need any help with Economics this next year I'll give you anything you want!