Monday, June 30, 2008

THING # 21

Audacity and Photostory are very creative and fun programs. I feel that both programs are very beneficial to the student and teacher. There were problems figuring some material out. The biggest challenge was uploading the audio.





I feel that the Audacity could used as a good warm up tool or even a closure.


A down side to this is that uploading of my wav.file took a very long time but that is the drawback of "free" sites. At this time it still has not downloading and we are pushing an hour and a half. GRENDAL was a witness to our attempt as well as the summer school tech person.


Here is the link for audacity of my recording. You can also click on my title THING #21 and it will open the file.

http://www.box.net/shared/sqhed524gg

1 comment:

Grendel said...

We sweated blood on that one! I am wondering if you will have success on a non-school computer? Maybe you can try Photostory again! :(